Today we discovered something amazing! We found prints on the window and then an enormous, golden egg in the playground! We have been 'egg detectives'. We have been looking for clues and then writing questions about what it could be. Have a look at some of our great work.
What will we be learning?
- Listening to you read and giving you books to read at home
- Doing lots of phonics to help you remember all of your letters and sounds
- Learning to read the year 1 key words
- Doing lots of phonics to help you to segment words and spell them
- Practicing how to form all of the lower case letters
- Learning and practicing the year 1 spellings
- Writing some short texts about yourself and other things