Our PE days are Monday and Tuesday!
Make sure you come to school dressed in your PE kit on this day every week.
Please check classroom posters for what PE has to be.
This term PE will consist of:
- Static balances - seated balances.
- Dynamic balances - jumping and landing.
- Flight - exploring jumps and leaps.
- Rotation - exploring rolls and spins
- Plain black joggers, tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- A plain white t-shirt or polo shirt.
- Blue school jumper.
- A pair of trainers (not plimsols)
- No jewellery of any kind should be worn on a PE day for safety reasons.
- A coat should be worn in cool and wet weather.