2A - Butterflies Class
This is a guide how to use Oxford Owl reading.
Welcome to the Butterflies class!
I am Mr Harris and I am your teacher!
Mrs Brewin is your teaching assistant and we are both very happy to be teaching you this year!
For information on what you will be learning about this term, please click on the subject pages above
READING AT HOME
- Children will bring home new reading books every MONDAY
- Please return books to school every FRIDAY MORNING with your child's READING DIARY
- There will be no reading books sent home over the weekend so that books can be left in quarantine for 72 hours
- 2 books will be based on their reading level
- 1 other book will include letters and sounds, so that children can practice reading words that include the letters and sounds they are working on
- Sign and add a comment to your child's reading diary each time they read
- Children who read at home 4 times a week will be entered into a weekly prize draw
Have fun reading and learning!