2H - Bumblebees Class
For information on what you will be learning about this term, please click on the subject pages below
READING AT HOME
- Children will bring home new phonic reading books every Friday.
- Please bring your child's books daily into school, in their book bag, along with your child's READING DIARY.
- Sign and add a comment to your child's reading diary each time they read.
- Children who read at home 4 times a week, or more, will be entered into a weekly prize draw!
- Children who read at home regularly make much better progress.
Have fun reading and learning!