2A - Butterflies Class
Welcome to the Butterflies class!
I am Mrs Anderssen and I am your teacher!
Mrs Bowen and Mrs Aly are your teaching assistants and we are all very happy to be teaching you this year.
For information on what you will be learning about this term, please click on the subject pages below
READING AT HOME
- Children will bring home new phonic reading books every Friday.
- You are warmly welcomed to join us at 3pm each Monday for
library time. Your child can choose a book to share with you
just for pleasure.
- Please bring your child's books daily into school, in their book bag, along with your child's READING DIARY.
- Sign and add a comment to your child's reading diary each time they read.
- Children who read at home 4 times a week, or more, will be entered into a weekly prize draw!
- Children who read at home regularly make much better progress.
Have fun reading and learning!